Apple mobile device users can download the Atmos Agent mobile application from the Apple store, User Portal, and Management Console. The mobile device must be running iOS 14.1 or later. By enforcing policy rules, the Atmos Agent mobile app helps ensure that the device accessing the enterprise applications is compliant with the organization's security policy.
This article shows you how to download and install the Atmos Agent mobile application for iOS devices.
To install the Atmos Agent for iOS devices:
- Download and install the Atmos Agent Mobile App.
- Set up the Atmos Agent Mobile App.
Download the Atmos Agent for iOS devices from one of the following locations:
- The Apple App Store.
- The User Portal.
- Tap on the Atmos Agent Mobile App icon to launch the application.
The Welcome to Axis Client screen is displayed.
- Tap Log in.
- On the first login, enter your workspace name.
It can be found in your Atmos User Portal address.
The workspace name is Acme.
- Tap Log In.
- Enter your username and password as they appear in your Identity Provider.
- Tap Sign In.
You are now connected.
Once you logged in to the Atmos Agent, it will remember your workspace for future use. You can change the workspace by tapping Change Workspace.
Updated 3 days ago