This section describes how to verify that the RDP client allows drive redirection for Windows and macOS RDP clients. If drive redirection is disabled, the RDP client cannot transfer files.
To verify that the Windows RDP client is configured to allow drive redirection:
- In the Windows RDP client, go to Local Resources.
- In the Local devices and resources, click More.
- In the Drives section, choose the drives that you want to use in your remote session.
- Click Ok.
To verify that the macOS RDP client is configured to allow drive redirection:
- Right click the macOs RDP client.
- Click the Folder tab.
- Check the Redirect folder, and click the + icon at the bottom left of the window.
The Mac Directory window opens.
- Make sure that the Desktop is selected.
The Add Local Folder window opens.
- Using the Path drop-down menu, select Browse.
The Select directory window opens.
- Select your directory and click Save.
Updated over 1 year ago