This is a limited release feature. For more information contact Axis Security Support: [email protected]
Axis Security allows you to integrate various platforms such as Crowdstrike.
To integrate with Crowdstrike:
- In the Crowdstrike console, click the Falcon on the top left bar.
- Under Support, click API Clients and Keys.
- Click Add new API client.
- In the new API window, enter the client name and description.
- API Scopes asserts the specific actions Crowdstrike can be allowed to do on your behalf. Select the relevant scopes and click Add.
Be sure to set the permissions for the host to "read".
- From the summary dialog, copy the Client ID, Secret, and Base URL.
- Click Done.
- Go to Settings -> Integrations -> New Integration.
- Add a name.
- (Optional) add a description.
- Under Integration Type, enter Crowdstrike.
Enter the API integration information generated from Crowdstrike (step 6 in the Crowdstrike section). Click here to learn more about API integration.
- Enter the Client ID.
- Enter the API Secret Key.
- Click Submit.
- In the Management Console, go to Policy -> Device Posture -> New Device Posture.
- Select Atmos Agent.
- Under Device Posture Criteria, check Crowdstrike Integration.
- In the Management Console, go to Policy -> Add Rule.
- Continue adding the rule (click here to learn more).
- Under Device Posture, select the device posture object created in the previous steps.
- Click Submit.
To commit your changes, navigate to the top-right menu, click Apply Changes, then select Commit Changes.
The Partner Integrations table provides the following sync status information:
Integration has synced successfully
Sync in progress
Integration is currently syncing
Pending initial sync
Integration has not synced yet
Note: After you' ve submitted the form and committed your changes, the integration can take up 20 minutes for the status to change to Sync. However, the sync happens immediately.
Integration has not synced recently, there may be a temporary sync issue. Indicates the time since the last successful sync.
If the integration sync indicator is red, contact Axis Support: [email protected]
Updated about 1 month ago