Atmos provides application integrations with external services to enable simple, smart, and secure access to business data. You can integrate an external service using an API token.
To integrate a service using an API token:
You can only generate an API access token once the web application configuration is complete.
- Go to Settings-> Applications.
- Hover over the relevant application and click the Edit icon.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to API Application Access.
- Click Generate Access Token.
- Click Copy next to the token ID.
This is a one-time only token, once you close the window it will no longer be visible.
- Go to the backend of the service.
- Paste the token ID into the "Axis-Auth" header.
Updated over 1 year ago