Atmos Cloud API: Generate Token
The Atmos Cloud API allows administrators to do the following:
- Create users or groups
- Update users or groups
- Delete users or groups
- Request a list of users or groups in the system, including the relations between them.
- (Limited Release) Upload a personal authentication key for SSH servers. Edit an SSH application and select “Use Axis IdP personal private key” to connect users with the key.
For Example: Use groups to manage access to applications. You can create a group of users in a certain policy that grants access to an application. Adding a user to this group provides access to the application, and removing a user from the group revokes the access.
Generating an Authentication Token
To start using Axis Cloud API you need to create a new authentication token in the Management Console.
- Go to Settings > Admin API -> New API Token.
- Add a name and description.
- Set the token properties: Permissions, scope, and expiration.
- Read-only. Admins can request a list of entities.
- Read and write. Admins can update and create entities.
- Select expiration in days or months. Note: Admins will receive an email notification regarding the token expiration a month, a week, and a day before expiration.
- Click Submit.
Updated 10 months ago