Through the User Portal, you can connect to a Git repository.
- In the User Portal, click on the name of the Git repository to which you wish to connect.
Username: Enter your username.
Password: Enter your password.
Click the eye icon to show the password.
- Click the hide password icon.
- Click Upload private key to upload a key.
- Click Next.
Connect with Terminal
- To clone the repository, click copy next to the SSH command and paste it in your terminal.
- To configure a remote repository, click copy next to the SSH command to run it.
Connect with Git Client
- Click copy next to the URL and paste it in your Git client.
When connecting to the Git Repository, some inputs may vary depending on the server.
Depending on the Git software vendor:
- Password may or may not be relevant
- User may be personal username or git
- Private key may or may not be mandatory
- Port is variable
Updated 9 months ago