You can streamline access by copying direct URLs to frequently used applications and adding them to their personal IdP portal or saving them as direct browser bookmarks.
To copy the unique application URL:
- Go to your User Portal.
- Applications that have a unique URL are marked with a link icon.
- Click the link icon next to the relevant application.
For VNC and web applications, the link is copied to the clipboard.
For RDP and SSH applications, the Copy URL dialog appears:
- Click Copy next to the relevant link.
- The top link launches the application from the web browser.
- The bottom link takes you to a picker to select whether to launch the application from the web browser or as a native client.
Updated 6 months ago