- In the Management Console, go to Policy -> Web App Profile -> Add Profile.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- (Optional) Add a description.
- In Cookie expiration, select the Cookie expiration in days, hours or minutes. This limits the web app connection to a certain time range. Once the time is up the user's session will terminate. The maximum cookie expiration is 90 days .
- Check Log users out when they close their web browser.
- Click Submit.
- Click Apply Changes in the top menu bar.
- Next Steps: (Optional) Configure a Web Application's Advanced Settings.
Updated 6 months ago
Did this page help you?