The Atmos Agent helps you remotely connect to your organization’s applications fast and securely.
Client Device Prerequisites
- macOS Catalina 10.15 or higher
- Available Memory: 150 MB or more
- Download and run the DMG file.
- In the new window, move the Atmos Agent file to the Applications folder.
In the Applications window or launchpad, double click the Axis Security Client.
When asked whether to open the file, click Open.
- System Extention Blocked: Click Open Security Preferences. The Security and Privacy window will open. If the window doesn't open automatically, go to the Apple Menu -> System Preferences -> Security and Privacy.
- VPN Configurations: Click Allow in order to add VPN configurations
- Click the lock to enable changes.
8 Click Allow next to the notice about blocking system software changes from the Atmos Agent.
Installation is now complete. You will see the Atmos Agent in the dock.
- Click the Atmos Agent logo in the dock or open it from the launchpad.
- Click Log In.
- Enter your workspace name. It can be found in your Axis portal address.
- Click Next.
- Sign in to your IdP.
You can retrieve a forgotten password by clicking on the Forgot Password link.
Updated 7 months ago