Determining a URL's Web Category
Administrators can find and edit the categories to which a specific URL belongs or from which the URL was excluded.
Click here to learn more about adding and editing web categories.
URLs have 3 options in regards to web categories:
* Included in a predefined list- the URL is included in a web category that is based on the categorization database.
- Included in a custom list- the URL is included in a category created by the admin.
- Excluded from a custom list- the URL is excluded from a category created by the admin.
To find the categories containing a URL:
- Go to Policy-> Web Categories.
- Click URL Lookup.
The URL Lookup dialog opens.
- Enter the URL you want to check.
- Click the Search icon.
Click the Edit icon to edit the category. Click here to learn more about editing a web category.
Updated about 1 month ago