- Navigate to Policy->File Security
- Under the Profile tab, select the “New Profile” button and then provide a name for the profile
- Begin adding File Matchers to the FSP by clicking on Add File Rule and then selecting a File Matcher from the pull down. Next select an action to be applied upon match with this File Matcher.
A FSP will alway have at least one data match rule, the “Default File Matcher”, which matches any File Type, File Name or Size.
- Continue adding additional File Rules.
File Rule order is important. File Rules are evaluated from the top down beginning with rule 1. If rule 1 does not match, evaluation will continue on to rule 2 and so on until a match is found. If no administrator defined rules are matched, the final “Default File Matcher” will match and its action will be used.
- Complete the FSP configuration by clicking on “Submit”.
Updated 2 months ago