Atmos API CASB enable you to seamlessly integrate your cloud services with Atmos Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solution.
With Atmos, you can extend your organization's security controls to a wide range of cloud services:
To view your SaaS Integrations, go to Settings -> SaaS Integrations.
The SaaS Integrations page displays comprehensive information about all configured SaaS integrations, including their status:
- Enabled - Enables you to control whether to enable or disable the integration.
- Application Name - The application name
- Status - The integration status
- Account - The account identifier
- Assets Count - The number of assets found in the configured SaaS Application
- Threats Count - The number of threats detected on the cloud service related to Malware and DLP Violation
To create a new SaaS Integration click the "New SaaS Integration" button, and the following windows will appear:
Follow the step-by-step configuration instructions for the relevant SaaS Application:
Updated 2 months ago