- In the Management Console, click Settings -> CASB Integrations.
- Click on New CASB Integration and select Dropbox.
These steps will help you configure Dropbox for use with the Atmos CASB API:
- Name your Dropbox account.
- Authorize the Dropbox integration:
- Click Authorize.
- Access the Dropbox Portal: You will be automatically redirected to the Dropbox portal.
- Log in to Dropbox: Sign in to your Dropbox account.
- Review Permissions: Review the permissions required for Atmos to access your Dropbox account.
- Accept Permissions: If the permissions are acceptable, click Accept to grant access.
- Add Tags to your SaaS Integration (Optional). Tags help create policy rules fast and efficiently for groups of Integrations.
Updated 2 months ago