Depending on your organization's policy, you can add a remote desktop application or an SSH Server application. If permissions are granted, you can add apps and server destinations as well.
- In the user portal, click Add an App.
- Select whether to add a remote desktop application or an SSH Server application.
- Add a name for the application.
- Enter the remote desktop address or IP.
- Click Add.
Configure the following options and then click Add.
- App Name: Add a name for the application.
- SSH server address or IP. Enter the SSH server address or IP.
- Server Username: Enter your username for the server.
- Server Password Enter your password for the server.
- Upload Server Certificate: Upload the server certificate. This will upload the private key used for login.
The port used for SSH Servers will always be 22.
Updated 11 months ago